The leaders of the 21st century don’t have to look far to get some help on honing leadership traits. Believe it or not, there are quite a few Apps that hope to help in your leadership journey by charting a course and hand-holding you through it. Here are few notable Apps that may be of interest to you, whether you are a maverick or seasoned leader.
Yomento is the world’s first Personal Leadership Trainer App to develop core leadership skills. The skills and behaviors offered in the App are based on the latest research and reports around what makes a successful leader. It offers leaders tips on to-do’s (to apply what you learnt) for creating an impact.
Leaders can follow new habits and implement the right actions to improve the engagement and performance in teams. The user-friendly dashboard allows you to implement a lot of activities:
- Explore simple impactful actions at work to take your leadership to new levels.
- Access a library of 50+ successful leadership behaviors to achieve desired results.
- Design a weekly training schedule and monitor progress on weekly goals.
- Track improvements on your leadership habit profile and focus areas of development.
- View the final scores of your leading metrics and habit index.
Bunch is the perfect coaching App to get relevant leadership insights! As a 2-minute moment of professional mindfulness in your morning routine, it helps you gain tactical wisdom and grow a little bit every day.
The executive coaching tips and success secrets are inspired by successful leaders and vetted by leadership coaches.
- The App collates knowledge on leadership and breaks it down into bite-sized learning chunks to get you to improve 1% every day.
- The AI coach gets to know you better with time and tailor’s advice unique to your leadership style and goals.
- Know your leadership profile, your key strengths and opportunities for growth for a truly personalized experience.
Stride is a leadership development platform for first time leaders. It gets you to know what leadership essentially means, and how you nurture it as a skill. Common myths of leadership are busted and you get to discover the most appropriate style of leadership to follow.
The App gives you an overview on the basics of leadership, the required mindset and techniques for dealing with inevitable challenges. As a budding professional, you get introduced to new habits to create your leadership influence.
- Build a daily reflection habit for inward development.
- Bitesize content allows you to learn on the job.
- Personalized learning path to champion learning by doing (guided practice).
- View your progress graph over time and become self-aware of your leadership style.
- Share your learning journey with your teammates, manager or mentor.
The GLSnext provides free access to a huge collection of leadership development videos, podcasts, quote images and blogs straight from the Global Leadership Summit. The entire library is at your fingertips, with on-demand access to 700+ leadership videos.
The App regularly updates new talks from the GLS top faculty.The best part is the duration of most videos are only for a few minutes, just apt for busy lives where one can listen during workouts or while commuting. This surely helps leaders gain a wealth of information to help them thrive in their business.
The App allows you to dive deeper into leadership topics at your convenience.
- Browse videos searchable by keyword, topic and speakers.
- Search for topics of choice to watch immediately on your phone, tablet or desktop.
- Watch or listen by switching between player video/audio-only mode.
- Curate your own playlist of bookmarked favorites to share with the team or on social media pages.
In an era of digitally driven leadership development, the right technology in the palm of your hands can help you lead more dynamically. Leverage the forward-thinking leadership content available on the App to accomplish more as a leader and connect better with your team! Learn the practical skills to extend your influence and change lives.
Do let us know which App you found most interesting.
- Emerging Technologies
- Facility Management
- Mobile Development
- Sales Management
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Layout